DUCIE STREET WAREHOUSE is the place to hang out, meet pals, watch a film and hear good music, or listen to a talk, take a class, engage in considered discussion and debate, get some work done. There’s room for everyone to follow their own path; engage or unwind, socialise, graze, dine and drink.
We even have 166 beautiful apartments to stay in, including 8 penthouses with private terraces. Book an apartment
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
The latest Government rules now require all guests to download & complete the NHS Track & Trace App before your visit.
It has a number of features:
- Trace: find out when you’ve been near other app users who have tested positive for coronavirus.
- Alert: lets you know the level of coronavirus risk in your postcode district.
- Check-in: get alerted if you’ve visited a venue where you may have come into contact with coronavirus, using a simple QR code scanner. No more form filling.
- Symptoms: check if you have coronavirus symptoms and see if you need to order a test.
- Test: helps you order a test if you need to.
- Isolate: keep track of your self-isolation countdown and access relevant advice
0161 503 9551
To certify that we have thoroughly planned our re-opening and are COVID-Ready, click here to view our official Health & Safety Executive Disclaimer